Saturday, November 20, 2010

How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?

I need to finish my dental work I need another root canal and I need a permanant cap put on the side I already had done, the other side I didn't even start yet it's a missing tooth and it's in the back so it's not really visable it just bothers me because I know I'm missing a tooth. It's around $1000 and would take my whole tax check.



My car is literally falling apart needs a tune up oil change shocks and a new cv joint and axel. Again would take my whole tax check



I owe capital one 1000. Same thing whole tax check



Which one is the most importanat?How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
Well your teeth will have to wait

I was going to choose your car till I seen you owe



Capital One ,

They charge late fees which accrue each month ( or maybe wks I would check it out) this can add up real fast and be very stressful not to mention owing a bank goes on your **Credit

Report** and can of course ruin your credit So forget about buying a new car later.



Trust me pay Capital One

Get someone to drive you to work

and since your teeth arent bothering you to much they can wait



Besides if you dont pay your bills you wont be doing much smiling anyway!!!How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
I would pay capital one, that way you have good credit and you can charge the other 2 things and pay on them, rather than having to pay all at once.How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
I say pay Capital One. Then you'll have one less monthly payment, thus giving you more money each month to put aside for your car and your teeth. And in the long run, if you wait to pay Capital One, you'll be wasting money because of interest rates.How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
get your tooth fixedHow should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
Capital One - your credit is very important, so keep it squeeky clean by getting rid of this debt! If you free up the card, then you could always use it again if there's an emergency with your car.



As far as your dental work - find a dentist that takes monthly payments and get it done!



Best wishes!How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
I would fix your car. The other things can wait, but you won't be able to do ANYTHING without your vehicle.How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
I would say, pay off CapitalOne and then go here for a loan from them for your dental needs



http://www.capitalonehealthcarefinance.com/dental/



See which one would offer you a better interest rate and take it from there.How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
the credit card debt. considering you are probably pay close to the min. payment and the interest is probably around 19%. I would get rid of that first. The car, maybe start to look at something a little better and not waste your time on a piece of junk.How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
Tooth. You can get your teeth to the point that they can't be fixed. Everything else can be replaced.How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
pay off the credit card. Sell the car and buy a newer one. As for the dental work .. save up then have the work done.How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
Fix the car. You can pay minimums to Capital One and the dental work is not an emergency. Plus with the car you can get a job to pay for the other things. Without the car, how can you work?How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
Tough one! I would say stay with the crdt card bill.



I would say fix your car and ask if you can make payments on the dental work? Or vise versa some car shops finance now so if they do then why not.How should I spend my tax check- 3 options?
Your car is the most important one. With no car you cant get to work to pay for the other things.
  • big hair
  • find rental properties
  •