Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My car is making a clicking/popping sound, what is wrong with it?

It's on the left side and it makes the sound mainly when I take turns, especially when I turn the wheel all the way. We have checked both calipers and both cv joints. We actually changed the one on the drivers side before I found out how to check to see if they were bad. It is a '97 Dodge Avenger, and I haven't had it for that long. Breaks are perfect and so are the calipers. As far as I can tell the cv joints are fine too. I was told that if I try and move the cv joint and it moves then it's bad, but if it doesn't then it is fine. and it doesn't move at all.My car is making a clicking/popping sound, what is wrong with it?
its a dodge...thats whats wrong...lol i would have said check the sv joint but you said u did so i dont knowMy car is making a clicking/popping sound, what is wrong with it?
replace the cv joints.



99.999999% thats the problemMy car is making a clicking/popping sound, what is wrong with it?
sadsd